Privacy of Customer Data
asptax.com is a product by Incresol Software Pvt. Ltd. (called ASPTAX from here onwards).
At ASPTAX, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers.
Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when
using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the ASPTAX Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you subscribe to ASPTAX product or service, we ask your information such as name,
address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your subscription information is
correct. This information is used to create or maintain your ASPTAX account information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links
you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each
Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return or eway bill information with anyone outside of
ASPTAX for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your tax return or eway bill information inside of ASPTAX for promotional or
- ASPTAX uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to
operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your
personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about
ASPTAX products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you
use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services
you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use
your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about
the use of ASPTAX products to help us develop new products and services. This information is
collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with ASPTAX’s Records
and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis
relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or
legal process, to protect or defend ASPTAX. For example, we may be required to cooperate
with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
ASPTAX works to protect your personal information and tax return or eway bill information from loss, misuse
or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully
developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax
return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures.
Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return, we support the encryption of
your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained as required to safeguard your
on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for